+ SUBSCRIBE here: https://www.youtube.com/user/isayinoz/
So I have stopped following Dr Sebi’s alkaline electric vegan diet and nutritional guide for 10 weeks and in this video I am sharing the effects of eating mostly acidic food.
+ I have a playlist on everything health and diet, and have dedicated videos on the Dr Sebi diet – link below
+ WATCH MORE
(1) Product reviews – https://www.youtube.com/user/isayinoz/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=5
(2) Minimalism series – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8RiINeopkM&list=PLc4YdQHB3OetvxM2KxU5T17639E-Trd_I
(3) Travel vlogs – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR5052_mKbc&list=PLc4YdQHB3OeuJZlDykmthbLmLhQZghM4M
(4) Lifestyle – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deTXbE7kcvA&list=PLc4YdQHB3OeuCwmk4PxJghllNvH1LU3Fs
(5) Most popular – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ymkHKr1Bw&list=PUaQoKJ3g0VwHZk-IY_hKgdg
+ MUSIC CREDITS
(1) Music by Alpharo – Too Early – https://thmatc.co/?l=FED9CBD9
(2) Evening Train by Pold
https://soundcloud.com/pold-music Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/iBRPEfmpnYU
+ This video was not sponsored and I purchased all products shown myself.
+ DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
If you’re new here, hello! I’m Marissa. I’m Filipina living in Australia.
I make videos about products – I review mostly beauty and lifestyle products. [Video out every Tuesday and Saturday.]
I also make videos documenting my journey in resetting life as I venture into my 50s and beyond – and so this could involve the challenges as well as the joy of enjoying the second act.
I love meeting new people with these interests so please leave me a comment and we can chat.
I N S T A G R A M
P I N T E R E S T
T W I T T E R
Tweets by msmarissamcc
W E B S I T E & B L O G S
#msmarissamccauley #pinayinaustralia #ilocanainaustralia
A message from Love Heals The World:
– Hey Healers, the food you eat is your way of showing love to your body. We’ve created the Eat To Live playlist to highlight some of the challenges in the mainstream food supply and suggest healthy and tasty alternatives.
Please spread the love by supporting the link and platforms in the post and if you have a public prayer for this particular topic share it in the comments below. – #LHTW